Welcome to the DreamMaker Factory Website
Think a hot tub is out of your reach? DreamMaker lets you into the world of hot tub ownership without breaking the bank. DreamMaker hot tubs are designed with all the elegance and features of higher-priced hot tubs but burst with a value that more expensive brands just can’t reach. If you are looking for more, we also carry the complete line of Hydropool – the world’s only self-cleaning hot tub and swim spas. Hydropool has everything you need in a premium package.
Shop Hot Tubs
Collections from DreamMaker and Hydropool ensure that we have a hot tub for you whether you’re shopping for value, luxury, fun or the best in massage.
DreamMaker has four collections, each loaded with value, and providing you with the choice to pick the ultimate size for you and your family. Hydropool’s hot tub options offer more luxury, sizes and shapes, plus fine acrylic finishes and a self-cleaning system on Signature that features the lowest maintenance hot tub you can buy. Explore and find your dream hot tub today!
Shop Swim Spas
Hydropool swim spas are at the top of the class in both design and innovation. As the No. 1 jetted swim spa in the industry, Hydropool provides the perfect pool to allow you to swim, exercise and relax all year round.
See What Our Customers Have To Say
Hot Tub or Swim Spas: What’s The Difference?Here are the major choices you face when deciding between a hot tub and a swim spa:
- Hot tubs are considerably smaller than a swim spa, accommodating 4-6 adults on average. Swim spas are much larger, up to 20 feet long, with more than enough room for the whole family.
- A hot tub’s primary purpose is to deliver an exceptional massage experience, while swim spas are multi-functional and act as an all-in-one backyard water park. A well-designed swim spa will allow you to swim, exercise, have fun and relax year-round, replacing a pool at a much lower cost.
- Even if you were to purchase both a hot tub and a swim spa, it likely still wouldn’t cost more than an in-ground swimming pool.
- Hot tubs are usually kept between 94F-104F degrees while swim spas are typically kept from 75F-95F. Hot tubs typically range from $8K-$25K while swim spas on average range between $20K and $60K.
- For a comprehensive overview to help decide which is right for you, check out our accompanying video and download our buyer’s guides and brochures for more information.